Graphic Designer / Internship / Paid
NEW YORK New York US
Intern Graphic Designer for one of the leading entertainment hospitality companies in the country. Activating and designing around the most culturally relevant events
The Butter Group is seeking an Graphic Designer to support the marketing and promotional team in the the creation/design of compelling, thoughtful content
across our brands – 1 OAK, Up&Down and Butter Restaurant. The Butter Group is on a mission to inspire its
customers with extraordinary design within its venues, digital presence and website.
• Working closely with the Marketing Director to create unique design and visual content for marketing
campaigns to be executed across all of our business platforms.
• Implement and further evolve brand standards and guidelines across all product, media and content
channels. (1 OAK, Up&Down, Butter)
• Initiate and effectively execute design strategies, schedules, and budgets that are resourceful, proactive and
deliver against ambitious business goals.
• Concept open-minded, amusing, and compelling creative that captivates and engages both new and existing
customers, across mediums.
• Manage junior designers and freelancer network from beginning to end, ensuring solutions are creative,
cohesive, on time, and on budget.
• Oversee and produce domestic + international pop up events, including sourcing fabricators, experiential
design concepts and merchandising, ensuring brand consistency.
• You are a designer with a strong visual and typographic sensibility.
• Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and other design software.
• You are extremely detail-oriented with strong project / time management skills.
• You are comfortable with an accelerated workflow, with ambiguous challenges that require an intuitive
response, and disciplined and structured execution.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You’re a visionary; you understand the current direction, you can see the future, and you can map the path
to get there