Graphic Designer / Full Time / Paid
Brooklyn NY US
The Morris Project a new company from the founder of The MP Shift. We are looking for graphic designers to join the team and lead projects. You’ll work very closely with the founder and creative director.
Most of The Morris Project clients are in hospitality and have locations in New York, London and other US cities. Your role would be …
* Develop brand identities: concept to production
* Design logo marks, type lockups and branding collateral
* Collect images and prepare mood boards
* Design client presentation materials
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
* recent graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s from an accredited school in Graphic Design.
* Experience with print production and packaging is a plus
* Sketch a plus, but not required.
* Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and other Microsoft products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Must have a keen eye for details, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently.
Note: The MP Shift website will show you the work produced by my former company, we are dissolving this company and The Morris Project site will be live soon.