Interactive Design Intern / Internship / Paid
Sydney NSW AU
TripleLift is one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world. Our Sydney office seeks an exceptional student or recent graduate as Interactive Design Intern. The designer will create digital advertising products and marketing collateral for our work with Australia’s leading media companies and advertisers.
– Creating advertising mocks for use in proposals
– Develop marketing materials (slides, look books, sell sheets, etc)
– Providing design support for TripleLift’s marketing efforts in Australia and Asia
– Building and maintaining TripleLift’s brand experience in-market
Working time will average 15-20 hours per week (could be more or less depending on the week) and will be paid an hourly rate based on candidate’s level of experience and skill.
This is an opportunity to work with a hyper-growth startup in a fast-paced media & technology environment. The intern will gain exposure to how the largest media publishers in Australia manage their businesses and how the largest advertisers build reach their audiences using cutting-edge creative. TripleLift is a global company with over 250 employees growing at an average rate of 95% year-over-year.
– Currently a student or a recent graduate with a degree in Graphic Design or similar
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
– Enough knowledge of HTML/CSS to be able to understand and manipulate code within a browser
– Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, colour and space
– Excellent communication skills – must be able to explain your design decisions and make modifications based on constructive feedback